• The first original print that Natalie released in 2017.
• Limited Edition of only 5 pcs.
• The print is framed in a burnt wood frame with glass.
• Each frame is created and decorated by hand.
• Scale 1:1 to the original work.
• Each copy is signed by hand by the author.
ABOUT THE PICTURE
“Equilibrium” is part of a chamber graphic series called “Numbness”, created in 2016.
The series is dedicated to 6 senses, where each picture symbolises a feeling:
With the help of five senses, we recognize the world around us and react to it, while the sixth one, “Equilibrium”, keeps our attitude in balance.
WHAT IS A COLLECTOR’S EDITION PRINT?
Collector’s edition prints are as close as possible to the original painting in terms of the visual component, although they are often smaller.
Reproductions of this kind allow the owner to touch closer to the original work of art, without owning an original piece, while retaining the uniqueness thanks to high-tech printing and limited edition, as well as the manually signed author’s signature with an individual number.
The print is housed in a glossy black frame 230 x 230 x 55 mm with a matte black interior and glass.
Surface of the frame is burned of 1.5 mm depth, which allows you to feel the natural charcoal craquelure of burnt wood which is protected using several layers of glossy alkyd varnish.
Frame decor is an interpretation of the old Japanese wood burning technique Shou Sugi Ban, or Yakisugi.
The original technology is more than two thousand years old, and the houses clad with wood protected by this technique still retain their original appearance.
The back of the frame contains a metal suspension made of 1.5 mm wire rope.
• The size of the printable area of the reproduction is 120 x 120 mm on a sheet of 160 x 160 mm, margins are 20 mm on each side.
• High-precision low-circulation copies are produced in small printed batches under strict control of compliance with the requirements for print quality, paper composition, visual and tactile properties of the final product.
• Reproductions are carefully inspected to ensure that the tonal delta is more accurate than the tolerance values, each print from the run does not differ in any way from others in the batch in tone and color.
• Each print is printed on 308gsm opaque archival paper made from 100% cotton with a matte texture and near-perfect white: 94% whiteness, ISO 11475, D65 2°. The natural shade of the paper allows you to achieve correct color and tonal reproduction, retains detail and deep blacks with a matte surface of the sheet.
• The paper contains no acids and lignin, which allows to increase the shelf life of the print and increase moisture resistance. pH 8.5 provides a high alkaline buffer.
• The surface of the paper is protected by a composition that blocks UV rays, your print will not fade in the sun and will not turn yellow.
Each print is placed in a 250 x 250 x 110 mm cardboard box and filled with a seal to protect the glass and frame from possible damage.