Collector’s edition giclee print, high-precision «Waiting Here» painting reproduction
Original: 55 x 75 cm, oils on wooden panel. Available at Gallery RELOFT
ABOUT THE PAINTING
‘Waiting Here’ is a part of a large series of works ‘A Walk In The Dark’, created between 2014 and 2019. The atmosphere of the work immerses the viewer in anticipation / contemplation of his own melancholy, inherent in every person in love. A plot that stops an endless stream of thoughts, deafening each of us, as if asking if the place where you are now is really where you would like to be? Is the zeal with which you, like a squirrel in a wheel, spinning, trying to achieve an imaginary better life, really the right way? Or is it still worth stopping and thinking that everything could be different without unnecessary effort, it is enough just to give yourself a break and wait, enjoying the landscape in the company of calmness?
WHAT’S A COLLECTOR’S EDITION PRINT?
Collector’s edition prints are as close as possible to the original painting in terms of the visual component, although they are smaller.
Reproductions of this kind allow the owner to touch closer to the original work of art without having the original, while retaining the uniqueness thanks to high-tech printing and limited edition, as well as the author’s signature with an individual number assigned.
• The exact dimensions of the printable area are 570 x 410 mm (57 x 41 cm) on a sheet of 600 x 440 mm (60 x 44 cm) (margins are 15 mm (1.5 cm) on each side)
• Limited edition giclee reproductions (prints) are produced in small batches under strict control of compliance with the requirements for print quality, paper composition, visual and tactile properties of the final product.
• All printed copies are carefully inspected to ensure that the tonal delta is more accurate than the tolerance values, so that each print from the run does not in any way differ from the others in the batch by tone and color.
• Each print is printed on 269gsm opaque archival paper.
• The surface of the paper is coated with a protective compound that blocks UV rays, your print will not fade in the sun and will not turn yellow.
Each print is wrapped in thin (17 gsm) tissue paper and packed in a hard cardboard tube.
Prints ship unframed.