Limited edition of 50 pcs.
Art print, 2 colour screen print a representation of a study «Sebastian»
ABOUT THE WORK
«Sebastian» – religious plot, which has already become more general artistic.
The theme is faith in one’s beliefs.
But faith can be different: faith in one’s own strength, in the chosen path, faith in one’s life’s work or faith in the chosen person.
Devotion to your beliefs and willingness to defend them to the end.
The tiger, as an image of the soul and a living animal instinct, and the arrows and this whole situation can be read as a metaphor for public censure, criticism and difficulties that come our way.
In fact, the picture has 2 positions:
1. A tiger shot for his faith / beliefs tragically dies and falls further and further from his goal.
2. But if the picture is turned upside down, then he is actually in a jump. And, despite the arrows, the pain – he still strives for his goal.
Arrows as the main catalyst, a gift and a test of these beliefs and endurance. And suffering and pain are an inspiring example of readiness to defend your rights and faith at any cost. Even at the cost of life.
This reproduction is a representation of a study «Sebastian» made by Natalie in 2022.
Original sold in private collection.
WHAT’S A COLLECTOR’S EDITION SILKSCREEN PRINT?
Print made by screen printing (silkscreen) is a rare work of art. Each print is created by master hand manually and each print is a unique copy.
Reproductions of this kind allow the owner to get closer to the original work of art, without owning the original, retaining its uniqueness thanks to high-tech printing and limited edition, as well as a hand-applied signature of the author and an individual number.
• The exacted dimensions of the printed area — 450 х 630 mm (45 х 63 cm) on a 500 х 700 mm (50 х 70 cm) paper.
• Hand-printed silkscreen print with 2 colors (white, gold)
• Limited edition giclee reproductions (prints) are produced in small batches under strict control of compliance with the requirements for print quality, paper composition, visual and tactile properties of the final product.
• All printed copies are carefully inspected to ensure that the tonal delta is more accurate than the tolerance values, so that each print from the run does not in any way differ from the others in the batch by tone and color.
• Each print is made on a tight 240 gsm black matte paper.
• Each print has it’s own number with artist’s signature, inscribed by hand.
Each print is wrapped in thin (17 gsm) tissue paper and packed in a hard cardboard tube.
Prints ship unframed.
If you need to frame your print, you can contact the store at +79856882217, or write us at email@example.com to discuss possible design options.