Limited edition of 50 pcs.
Art print, a representation of a digital study «Apsis»
ABOUT THE WORK
Two different worlds, two different essences – like an orbital apse in its fluctuations. They conceal wonder and depth in themselves, breaking the boundaries of differences.
Everything in the world moves together, undergoing stages of change, like the apses of aphelion and perihelion that appear in the dance with the Sun.
Contradictions intertwine in the arms of the girl and the tiger, like two parallel orbits approaching and receding from each other. It represents a person’s ability to accept and unite opposites, to unite wildness and softness, strength and tenderness.
There is greatness in their harmony – a reminder that love and connection overcome differences, even with those who at first glance seem different from us.
WHAT’S A COLLECTOR’S EDITION PRINT?
Collector’s edition prints are as close as possible to the original painting in terms of the visual component, although they are smaller.
Reproductions of this kind allow the owner to get closer to the original work of art, without owning the original, retaining its uniqueness thanks to high-tech printing and limited edition, as well as a hand-applied signature of the author and an individual number.
• The exacted dimensions of the printed area — 400 х 320 mm (40 х 32 cm) on a 425 х 345 mm (42,5 х 34,5 cm) paper.
• Through margins are saved in the print, which, they can be cut off by desire.
• Limited edition giclee reproductions (prints) are produced in small batches under strict control of compliance with the requirements for print quality, paper composition, visual and tactile properties of the final product.
• All printed copies are carefully inspected to ensure that the tonal delta is more accurate than the tolerance values, so that each print from the run does not in any way differ from the others in the batch by tone and color.
• Each print is made on an opaque, 269 gsm paper.
• The surface of the paper is coated with a protective compound that blocks UV rays, your print will not fade in the sun and will not turn yellow.
Prints ship flat and unframed.
If you need to frame your print, you can contact the store at +79856882217, or write us at email@example.com to discuss possible design options.