Limited edition of 100 pcs.
Art print, reproduction of the “Safe Space” etude.
Original: 21 x 21 cm, cotton paper, ink, watercolor, acrylic. In Private Collection.
ABOUT THE PAINTING
Past is stored in many things, turning them into symbols.
For me, these are often the most ordinary, everyday little things: the last cup of coffee, movie tickets, a favourite ring, the same crystal that a friend gave me and much more.
There was a time in my youth when I did not have my place. My studio was in my notebook, and the space was any coffee shop, especially my favourites were those that were open around the clock.
It was the only thing in which I felt calm, we got together with friends and drew together, shared thoughts, feelings and fell in love.
Coffee has always been an excuse to get together with loved ones and like-minded people.
And at some point it became a symbol of conversations and a “safe place”, at least for a moment, when we were together.
• The exact dimensions of the printable area of the print – 158 x 158 mm (15.8 x 15.8 cm) in a sheet of 200 x 200 mm (20 x 20 cm)
• High-precision limited edition reproductions (prints) are produced in small printed batches under strict control to compliance with the requirements for print quality, paper composition, visual and tactile properties of the final product.
• All printed copies are carefully inspected to ensure that the tonal delta is more accurate than the tolerance values, so that each print from the run does not in any way differ from others in the batch in tone and color.
• Each print is printed on 269gsm opaque paper.
• The surface of the paper is coated with a protective compound that blocks UV rays, your print will not fade in the sun and will not turn yellow.