Giclee print reproduction of the painting “Orbital Motion”
Original dimensions: 100x100cm (3.2×3.2 ft.), linen canvas, oils. In Private Collection.
ABOUT A PAINTING
The air smelled of time. Certain, so distant and familiar, already once lived. The smell of sea salt and darkness.
Night, empty shore, full moon over the sea – this is all that is now and has always been.
Afraid to move, I stand and bury my fingers in the cold sand so as not to ruin the moment. Just not to scare it all away. And the waves are still beating, torn to carry them away into the black water.
Do you know this feeling when you gaze into the dark sky and it looks back at you like a billion glowing eyes?
You begin to feel again that you belong to this vast universe.
And you can feel the movement of the planets with your heart.
WHAT IS A COLLECTOR’S EDITION PRINT?
Collector’s edition prints are as close as possible to the original painting in terms of the visual component, although they are smaller.
Reproductions of this kind allow the owner to touch closer to the original work of art, without owning an original piece, while retaining the uniqueness thanks to high-tech printing and limited edition, as well as the manually signed author’s signature with an individual number.
• The exact dimensions of the printable area are 570 x 570 mm (57 x 57 cm) (1.8 x 1.8 ft) on a sheet of 600 x 600 mm (60 x 60 cm) (1.9 x 1.9 ft) (margins are 15 mm (1.5 cm) (0.04 ft) on each side).
• Limited edition high-precision reproductions (prints) are produced in small print batches under strict control of compliance with the requirements for print quality, paper composition, visual and tactile properties of the final product.
• All printed copies are carefully inspected to ensure that the tonal delta is more accurate than the tolerance values, so that each print from the run does not in any way differ from others in the batch in tone and color.
• Each print is printed on 305gsm opaque archival paper made from 100% cotton with a light matte texture and near perfect white (94% whiteness) (ISO 11475, D65 2 °).
The natural shade of the paper allows to achieve the correct color and tonal reproduction, preserving all the details even when the image size is highly reduced and the deep black color with a matte surface of the sheet.
• The paper contains no acids and lignin, which allows to increase the shelf life of the print and provides high moisture resistance. pH 8.5 provides a high alkaline buffer.
• The surface of the paper is treated with a protective compound that blocks UV radiation, your print will not fade in the sun and will not turn yellow.
Each print is wrapped in thin (17 gsm) tissue paper and packed in a strong cardboard tube.
Prints ship not framed.
* The density of the paper and its composition make it easy enough to even out a curled sheet, just let the print rest on a horizontal surface, it will straighten out under its own weight.